At Concrete Structure Investigations we are committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing from accidental injury or damage from any works being carried out by, or on behalf of, Concrete Structure Investigations.
We take all practicable steps:
- Ensuring the safety of our workplaces.
- Encouraging employees and others working on behalf to be involved in our health and safety procedures.
- Empowering employees to help create new methods and protocols.
- Employing methods and advice from specialist health and safety organisations.
- Providing and facilitating opportunities for employees with supervision and training.
- Maintaining and reviewing health and safety procedures regularly.
- Recording and maintaining documentation of all health and safety issues.
Concrete Structure Investigations is dedicated to complying with all relevant Legislation including the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 (HWSA) as well as continuing to stay up to date, accepting and implementing any changes in the future.